Once, in the veterinary hospital, where a doctor my friend, the phone rang.
My buddy answered the phone and between him and the caller, adults and even like (judging by the voice) adequate human, ensued the following dialogue:
– Tell the doctor how much sleep Guinea pigs?
– You know, I can tell you for certain, I’m not a specialist Guinea pigs, maybe it is you sick?
– Like no, we bought her the day before, and she was jauntily so, romped, ran. Now, neither eating nor drinking, just sleeping, long asleep by now…
– Probably, you bought a not very healthy Guinea pig. Could you please tell me where and how you bought it?
– Well, we went to the store animals, bought a Guinea pig, then bought the tank, put water in it…